At ABC we are looking for a progressive, well-trained and experienced self-employed practitioner to join our practice part time. We would hope to work with you to build up your practice to 10-15 hours per week. He or she must have the following skills and attributes:
- Trained to Masters level in Counselling, Psychotherapy or Psychology
- Have membership of one of the main accrediting bodies (IACP, IAHIP, PSI for example)
- Be fully insured and attend supervision regularly
- Have an integrative or eclectic approach to therapy, preferably with a psychodynamic underpinning.
- Have substantial experience as a practitioner working with a range of presentations
- Be able to work with couples
- Have skills to work with EAP clients
If you are interested and have the above skills and experience, please email a covering letter and your CV to [email protected] Your covering letter must include your (i) hourly rate expectations and (ii) the time and days of your weekly availability.